The world of apps is somewhat of a mind field at the best of times let alone when you’re looking for a good, reliable fashion app so we’ve complied this list of 5 of the best…
1. Vente-Privee: There are a lot of shopping apps out there but as far as bargains are concerned Vente-Privee is the best around. It was originally released in France but is now accessable from lots of different countries the app give users access to sales from everyone from Diesel to Stella McCartney.
2. Whowhatwear: Designed a bit like a magazine this app brings together trend reports and style ideas inspired by celebrities to make sure that you always know what to wear to every occasion.
3. Glamour Ask A Stylist: Ever been out shopping and seen something that you’re not quite sure will look right on you? Or ever wish you had a stylist on hand to help you out? Then this is the app for you. Simply take a picture of the item or outfit, upload it to the app along with a question and you’ll receive immediate advise.
4. Style.com: Known to be first on the scene with any fashion news Style.com have launched an app which brings all the latest fashion news directly to your mobile. There’s also photos straight from the cat walks, videos and reviews to mean that you never need to be out of the fashion loop again.
5. Stylebook: This app allows you to photograph and organise all of your clothing collection. Allowing you to remove the background from the images of your clothes you can then organise them by category and create collages to see how different items will go together to make an outfit. Genius.