This Portobello store is the first London brand of Justebikes which originated in Suffolk. If you are wondering what electronic bikes are, they work both by you peddling and also on there own with a little electric motor that keeps them going so you don’t get tired.
Only 3% of the UK population currently cycle and Justebikes aims to target the remaining 97% to get people out of their cars and onto saddles. The benefits of the added acceleration you get from an electric bike being that there is no need to get hot and sweaty on your way to work and it is much easier to move from a stand still, ie traffic lights.
The great thing for Londoners about the bikes are that they come with state-of-the art electronic security technology, making the bikes virtually theft-proof and there will be a full range of them at this new Justebike store.