Nike have been doing lots to get us all active this year what with their Fuel bands and amazing sensitive trainers that know when you are doing exercise - now they are bringing the FuelStation Gym to Clapham Common.
A great and free initiative, this pop-up gym is a digitally enabled sporting club that uses all the high tech bits from the Fuelbands and trainers in one sporting clubhouse on the Common.
The Nike+ FuelStation Clubhouse offers :
- One-to-one consultation with real athletes
- Nike+ Trial Zones where people can try out the latest Nike+ products for free
- NIKEiD terminals, where you can design your own footwear and apparel with the help of experienced Design Consultants
- Regular Nike+ Run Clubs offering local runners a free running club on their doorstep
- Daily free Nike Training Club Classes led by top Nike Master Trainers
- A calendar of unique Nike brand experiences throughout the summer
There are loads of great classes going on for example today there is a Hip-Hop Yoga class at the FuelStation called NTC Soulsonic’. The class starts at 7pm.
Nike+ FuelStation at Clapham Common is open now at Nightingale Walk, SW4 9AE. Visit nike.com/makeitcount to find out more about the services and experiences available from the space.