Rekorderlig cider reckons that you secretly do. Olof is a great example of the aspirations that you could have if you have found yourself wishing that you were born elsewhere, or maybe making you proud that you were actually born in Sweden. One things for sure, they make good cider.
If you find yourself wanting to be effortlessly beautiful just like the Swedish and of course, Rekorderlig cider then not to worry, they have created The Rekorderlig Swedish School / Svenska Skolan to help.
Olof Håkansson, visionary and founder of the Rekorderlig Svenska Skolan, sees it as his mission to show everyone how easy it is to become Beautifully Swedish. At the school, he shares essential Swedish lifestyle skills, including everything from sauna etiquette to beard maintenance and woodchopping.
You can find and learn from Olof’s Swedish School lessons on Youtube and here are some further tips to bring out your Swedishness:
- Swedish Style; understated, effortlessly cool, utilitarian. A capsule wardrobe is a essential. Less is definitely more.
- Living Space; uncluttered, streamlined, clean living. All rooms must be minimalistic with no chintz.
- Social Life; Swedish Sauna with friends and family, games of Kuub in the great outdoors. Take regular camping trips and partake in sports such as handball or ice hockey.
- Food; enjoy dishes of meatballs, herring, beetroot salads and Falukorv, a Swedish sausage.
- Grooming; regular beard trimming is essential. Frame the face with straight edges and finish with a splash of after shave.
- Beauty; regular massages are essential. Wear neutral make up and style your hair with simple designs.